My husband not only allows me to date other men but also helps me search them on dating apps - I am so lucky’

Credit: Caters news agency


A woman claims to be the luckiest woman in the world after her husband agreed to download a dating app so she could meet other men. 


Alex Le Tissier, a model and OnlyFans model, has been married to Mitch for over a decade, but they felt their marriage was becoming "a little boring" so they decided to spice it up by using dating apps.


Alex and Mitch, who are both from Southampton, use dating apps to meet other men, and Mitch helps his wife find the perfect match.


Alex has made it clear how much Mitch loves her, and is delighted with how "open-minded" he is about the whole thing. She said, "He's not judging me, so he's totally fine with it."


We only have one rule: it has to be for fun and nothing serious. He's not interested in going out on his own, which I find funny. 



Alex, a raven-haired model, has a very specific set of criteria when it comes to who she wants to go out with, which includes physical characteristics like hairline. 


"I haven't even gone through all of my matches yet, but I'm really strict. I've been cutting it down based on hairline and age, and it's been a lot of fun so far," she explained.



Alex hasn't gone out with any of the guys she's chatting with yet, but she's decided to only meet them face-to-face after a few weeks of chatting. It's also important that she has her husband's consent.


The couple decided to join Bumble because it gives women the opportunity to initiate contact, but Alex admitted that because it was her first time using the dating app, she had made a few beginner mistakes. 


"I accidentally swiped like a barrister, and I was so embarrassed," she said. "I was like, ‘No!’ I think some people have gotten to know me from OnlyFans and some people have even paid to super-swipe me just to get my attention.”


Sometimes Alex even allows Mitch to swipe for her, as he knows her type and prefers geeky guys. Alex and Mitch are happy with their relationship, but not everyone is. 


"Even though I joined with my husband's permission, some people reached out to Mitch when I told them I was on Bumble and then posted it on my Twitter," Alex said.


"It's funny that people think I'd do that without telling him, but I just think it's a bit shady. People are weird."


Alex predicts that she will have more fun in the long run, and said that dating apps have already helped her feel more connected with her husband.


She mentioned that it would be much simpler now that she doesn't have to spend her entire life with just one person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wedding will be alcohol-free, and I kindly request that those who cannot enjoy the event without alcohol refrain from attending.

We won't see each other again after we're gone," Arnold Schwarzenegger feels that Heaven is a "fantasy"

Tesla drivers left stranded due to freezing temperatures causing charging stations to malfunction