58-Year-Old Virgin Rejects 15 Marriage Proposals, Lives in Wilderness

58-Year-Old Virgin Rejects 15 Marriage Proposals, Lives in Wilderness


A woman who vowed to remain a virgin 35 years ago is now living in the wilderness, refusing to have sex despite rejecting 15 marriage offers in her lifetime.


(Image: Jonathan Buckmaster)


By The Giggle:


Dudi, 58, does not identify as transgender, but according to her oath, she would "live as a man" by wearing masculine clothes and cutting her hair, in addition to abstaining from sex.


At the time of her vow, Duni, then 23, had already rejected 15 marriage offers. She said, "I had the privilege of having a father who was educated and tolerant, so I could remain unmarried. I told all my siblings not to get married too soon, and to enjoy their lives.


Duni was made a Burrnesha when her father died, leaving her with young siblings to care for. She claimed that after her father passed away, she was forced to decide between getting married to someone else and swearing allegiance to her family.


Related : MEET the man from Rwanda who has "lived in isolation for 55 years... due to his intense fear of women,


Duni became the family's head and was given the authority to make money for them thanks to the oath.

Now Duni lives in a small village in rural northern Albania, Lëpushë, in a chalet with only her beloved Alsatian for companionship.


(Image: Jonathan Buckmaster)


She also has a strong passion for the Italian national football team; in fact, she once locked her nephew out of the house for two hours after they got into a fight over his admiration for England's Three Lions.


Duni added that although her way of life might not be to everyone's taste, she had never been interested in getting married.


She claimed that when she was a young girl growing up in Albania, suitors would not approach her directly; instead, their families would bring up the subject of marriage to her father.


"I simply said, 'No, no, no, I don't give a damn about the guy.'" Several families visited our home to persuade me to support their sons. Even in Albania's prosperous post-democracy era, I consistently refused, so I was opposed to that.


"I was very strong so most of the guys were scared of me, even today, they are scared of me," she stated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wedding will be alcohol-free, and I kindly request that those who cannot enjoy the event without alcohol refrain from attending.

We won't see each other again after we're gone," Arnold Schwarzenegger feels that Heaven is a "fantasy"

Tesla drivers left stranded due to freezing temperatures causing charging stations to malfunction