" star standing at 3'11" says she would never date a man who's under 6'2"

"Star standing at 3'11" says she would never date a man who's under 6'2"




The little adult star Emmalia Razis has a tight set of prerequisites, the most significant of which is that the man must be tall enough to give her shoulder rides.


Emmalia Razis claims to be a virgin and hasn't even kissed anyone in over a year.


A 3'11" adult celebrity claims she isn't interested in men under 6'2" and characterizes her internet persona as "80% bikinis and the rest is height jokes." 


Emmalia Razis, who uses OnlyFans' handle Lia Andrea 3'11, acknowledges that she initially joked about having a tight height requirement on her dating page, but she's now beginning to take it seriously.


Emmalia, a 22-year-old from Los Angeles, claims she has never actually had sex or dated anyone.


She expressed her desire to find a man over six feet tall on the OnlyStans podcast, saying, "I want them taller. I want them to carry me."


She states that a minimum height requirement of 6'2" would allow them to "give me a little shoulder ride."


Nevertheless, she would insist on verifying their qualifications with their driver's license because "every man lies about their height."


She claims that she has received flirtatious direct messages (DMs) from a few celebs, most notably 5'4" rapper Lil Wayne, but she isn't interested in any well-known guys outside of Drake. She laughs and says, "I would literally do it right now with Drake."


"I didn't use social media; I believe I had 5,000 Instagram followers. After I started posting small thirst traps on TikTok to promote it, [OnlyFans] started to grow, so I decided to stick with it.


Although Emmalia is reticent to discuss her precise earnings, she claims to have made over a million dollars in the previous year. Going to raves and doing ecstasy are Emmalia's greatest pleasures in the interim; according to her, "life becomes worth living" when under the influence.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wedding will be alcohol-free, and I kindly request that those who cannot enjoy the event without alcohol refrain from attending.

We won't see each other again after we're gone," Arnold Schwarzenegger feels that Heaven is a "fantasy"

Tesla drivers left stranded due to freezing temperatures causing charging stations to malfunction