62 year old man is in 39-year age gap relationship with 23-year-old girl- we started dating an hour after meeting'

Youtube/lovedon'tjudge

'62 year old man is in 39-year age gap relationship with 23-year-old girl- we started dating an hour after meeting'

  


Willow, 23, swiped right on David, 62, on Tinder and began dating the real estate developer one hour after meeting him in person - but not everyone believes their love is genuine.


A woman in a 39-year age gap relationship has responded to trolls who say she's only in it for the money. Willow, 23, met her boyfriend, David, 62, on Tinder and began dating him an hour after meeting in person because they clicked right away.


They've taken luxurious trips to the Bahamas and Las Vegas in the last three months. Their relationship, however, has sparked controversy online, with some accusing Willow of being a "gold digger."


"Some people say I'm just a sugar daddy," David, a real estate developer from Charlotte, North Carolina, said on YouTube channel "Love Don't Judge." Every morning I ask myself, "Would there be a model in my bed?" "He still thinks it's too good to be true, and I'm like, 'I'm just there and existing,'" Willow replied.


Youtube/lovedon'tjudge


Willow claims she didn't inquire about David's age or occupation when they first met because she wanted to get to know him first. He said: "I was a little concerned about her age because I was like 'You're really young'.


Related: My Husband Pays Me $100 Weekly To Be Housewife, it's the best job I’ve ever had'


"On social media, David, who is frequently misidentified as Willow's father or grandfather, stated, "I'm not allowed to read comments anymore because I take things personally, so I'm like 'Look, this person is being mean.'"


Willow added her two cents: "To anyone facing judgement from haters, f*** the haters." That is my mantra. I was heavily influenced by Rihanna during my adolescence, so I have a f*** it attitude. My family has been extremely encouraging of our entire relationship."


"Her mother is like, 'I'm convinced you knew each other in a previous life,'" David added. I've never seen my daughter so happy and smiling. Don't give me any c***, I tell all my friends."



A comment was made by a YouTube user on her video, stating that he is an adult and aware of her fondness for a luxurious lifestyle, and he is content to provide it for her. As a result, it's a win-win situation. They are both consenting adults, so it is entirely their prerogative. "Let live and let live."



Another user expressed a different viewpoint: "Come on. That is what a gold digger is all about. Met on Tinder, and within a few months she's living with a wealthy 60-year-old man.


There's nothing wrong with it; she's capitalizing on her beauty, and she knows what she's got. Good for her, but at the very least be truthful." "He wants her beauty, she wants his money," a third user put it succinctly. As long as everyone is aware, everyone is happy."



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wedding will be alcohol-free, and I kindly request that those who cannot enjoy the event without alcohol refrain from attending.

We won't see each other again after we're gone," Arnold Schwarzenegger feels that Heaven is a "fantasy"

Tesla drivers left stranded due to freezing temperatures causing charging stations to malfunction