A woman, 30, who used Tinder to match with a 63 old guy in order to utilise him for financial gain describes how she ended up falling in love with him, but she maintains that she is not a gold digger.

A woman, 30, who used Tinder to match with a 63 old guy in order to utilise him for financial gain describes how she ended up falling in love with him, but she maintains that she is not a gold digger.



[By The Giggle]


Love knows no age - and one couple with a whopping 33-year age gap have proven just that.


When Carrie Leigh, 30, first connected with Randy, 63, on Tinder, she was 27 years old and had intended to amuse herself by flirting with him and taking advantage of his money.


Carrie said, "I really thought it was going to be more of a business transaction," on the Love Don't Judge YouTube series.


After three years, Carrie is a proud creator of OnlyFans and "stay-at-home girlfriend." Her significant other, who has been in sales for as long as she has, provides the money for her opulent lifestyle.


Read More: Dressed for Halloween as a busty nurse, Jessica Alves claims she has been having "sleepless nights" since her Instagram account was "unfairly" banned.


"His frequent vacations were what initially drew me to him," she went on. 



When Carrie first met Randy, her goal was to milk him dry.' She wanted to get what money she could from him and then be done with it. But as time went on, she discovered more about herself and the kind of guy she wanted to spend her life with. "People think I'm the gold digger," Carrie said. "I'm not the gold digger." 


Randy and Carrie live in Maryland and he has two sons older than Carrie. He remembers the early days of their relationship when she would send him messages asking for money. "I'd say, 'Hey, can you help me out?' and he'd say, 'I'm running out of money,'' she said.


Then one day, Carrie suddenly stopped texting her older partner, basically ghosting him and saying she wanted to get her life in order. She hadn't written to him in months. She said she was going to change her life, do the right thing and get a job.



One day, Carrie was walking to work when Randy checked in on her out of the blue, having not heard from her for a few months. He was worried about her since she had no car and was walking to and from work on a graveyard shift.



Read More: A message to pregnant women — please give the baby your surname. Barrister tweeted.



Randy offered to give her a car and she ended up getting a BMW.


After a year of long-distance dating, Carrie decided to meet Randy face-to-face. She admitted she was starting to feel bad about not meeting him in person.


She stated, "I felt bad that I was kind of ignoring him and his feelings when he was doing so much for me."


Carrie didn't realise she was in love with Randy until one day while they were having breakfast.


"Make a list of all your problems and we'll tick them off one by one," he told her when he sat her down one day, she recalled.


And he told me, "I'll change your life if you give me a year," maybe a week later.


The OnlyFans author recalled that on a few occasions when they were dining at restaurants, servers had asked her what her dad intended to order, which made them feel weird due to their age gap.


"Most people think I'm a gold digger or that I have problems with my father," she said.


 Randy said that she didn't think his much younger girlfriend was taking advantage of him financially.


"I've noticed a shift in her treatment of me from the first two or three years," he remarked.


He continued by saying that Carrie'really cares' about him and that she agrees when he reminds her to take his prescription.


"When we first met, I had a different mindset, but when you fall in love, you learn to appreciate them for who they are," she said.


The pair claimed that despite receiving a lot of criticism both online and off, their loved ones have warmed up to them.


In fact, both of [my sons] said, "Wow dad, she's hot as s**t," chuckled Randy.


Defying her detractors, Carrie retorted, "I like the attention, baby."


Randy continued, "I have [her attention] and she comes home with me every night."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wedding will be alcohol-free, and I kindly request that those who cannot enjoy the event without alcohol refrain from attending.

We won't see each other again after we're gone," Arnold Schwarzenegger feels that Heaven is a "fantasy"

Tesla drivers left stranded due to freezing temperatures causing charging stations to malfunction