My Husband Pays Me $100 Weekly To Be Housewife, it's the best job I’ve ever had’

'My Husband Pays Me $100 Weekly To Be Housewife, it's the best job I’ve ever had'


Image: @realfemsapien


By The Giggle:


Alyssa Drummond, 28, left the military to be "employed" by her 51-year-old husband Tom as a housewife. She criticises feminists and says her new role is the "best job ever."


A lady who stays at home and is paid by her husband to take care of the house has said that it's the "best job ever" and attacked "feminist clowns" who question their arrangement.


Alyssa Drummond, 28, "shot her shot" and married Tom, 51, while they were both employed by the military. After two and a half years of dating, the couple eventually got engaged.


Additionally, she had a "sneaking suspicion" that Tom would prefer her to stay at home because she was balancing employment and school at the time. 


She therefore made the decision to leave her military position in lieu of being "employed" as a housewife. Now, Alyssa is persuading other women to follow suit.


She said on the Truly's Love Don't Judge YouTube series, "My husband employs me to take care of the home, and I encourage other women to pursue the same dynamic for their future financial success."


Alyssa continued, describing her typical day: "I handle the majority of the cleaning, cooking, and laundry. I merely take care of the house when he's away because he works a long shift—up to ten hours a day sometimes."


Alyssa asserts that her salary as a homemaker is higher than that of her previous employment.


Related: A woman, 30, who used Tinder to match with a 63 old guy in order to utilise him for financial gain describes how she ended up falling in love with him, but she maintains that she is not a gold digger.



For More Real Life Stories Click HERE.


This is the best work I've ever done, and I'm making more money as a married woman than I did as a soldier, she said.


He provides for my daily expenses and my health insurance, thus I would presumably be seen as part of his bankroll."


Before meeting his spouse, Tom was unaware that he desired a conventional housewife as a companion.


He clarified, saying, "In all honesty, that's how I felt—I wanted a physicist triathlete. I had no idea how lovely it is to be in a typical, gender-separated relationship until I started dating Aly."

Image: @realfemsapien


He continued, "I basically said, 'Hey, look how much money do you need per week to do fun things?'" in reference to their financial arrangement. 


We cancelled all of her credit cards and added new ones under my account so that I could now see all of her purchases. She is very responsible. To fulfil my snacks and cofee budget i need $100, she said.


Alyssa alleges that some people have called her a wealth digger, but she maintains that she doesn't want to "drain" her husband like "some wives." Even though she insisted the arrangement had improved her financial situation, many were surprised by her low pay.



On the YouTube interview, someone said, "Only $100 ? Sincerely, a lot of relationships have this dynamic. 


If you're going to publicise it, at least get compensated well. My dad pays my mum $1000 a month for essentially doing the same thing; she has never held a job. They had 42 years of married life together.


Image: @realfemsapien


Another penned: "$100? You're being taken advantage of, lady." A third person remarked, "Only $100 a week? In the current economy?


Others expressed disapproval of her marriage, saying, "Being 28 and married to a 51-year-old that you had to hit on is not a flex." And in order for them to get together, she had to make a move on him and then do everything? Whoa. "Daddy problems."



Popular: Woman involves in sexual relations with 300 people within a year has outlined a set of strict rules that men must adhere to if they wish to pursue a romantic relationship with her.



However, Alyssa says that's the greatest choice. "The alternative is going to an actual job with an actual boss, but remember that's a man who doesn't care about you; he would fire you tomorrow. 


You clock in, you clock out, and you're not on his mind," the woman stated. I won't get fired by my hubby tomorrow. Although I believe it to be far more romantic than that, if labour is what it is called, then it's not the worst job in the world."



Feminists, in Alyssa's opinion, are "clowns," and the movement is "completely unnecessary for female supremacy.


Although online trolls have called Tom a "white supremacist," she asserted that feminists "hate" her for her opinions on conventional gender roles.



However, the couple's large age difference has also drawn criticism, making their conventional dynamic not the only contentious aspect of their relationship. 


Because Tom was significantly older than Alyssa, she claimed that when they first started dating, her friends and family expressed concern.


She said, "I think my mum was really worried." But Tom's buddies only had "positive feedback" to provide.


"All of my friends are in their 40s and early 50s, just like me, and they're like, 'Dude, you got a 27-year-old?!'" the man said.'" Even with all of the criticism, Alyssa maintains that she and Tom are happy than most couples.


"When both genders interact, their behaviour seems completely out of balance. Men behave like women, and women behave like men.I believe that most modern partnerships are miserable.


"I believe that the current American culture encourages people to be childless, overweight, depressed, and single," the woman remarked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My wedding will be alcohol-free, and I kindly request that those who cannot enjoy the event without alcohol refrain from attending.

We won't see each other again after we're gone," Arnold Schwarzenegger feels that Heaven is a "fantasy"

Tesla drivers left stranded due to freezing temperatures causing charging stations to malfunction